Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lost reading

This is why I love Sawyer.

JACK: So where do we go from here?

SAWYER: I'm working on it.

JACK: Really? Because it looked to me like you were reading a book.

SAWYER: [Chuckles] I heard once Winston Churchill read a book every night, even during the Blitz. He said it made him think better. It's how I like to run things. I think. I'm sure that doesn't mean that much to you, 'cause back when you were calling the shots, you pretty much just reacted. See, you didn't think, Jack, and as I recall, a lot of people ended up dead.

JACK: I got us off the Island.

SAWYER: But here you are... [sighs] right back where you started. So I'm gonna go back to reading my book, and I'm gonna think, 'cause that's how I saved your ass today. And that's how I'm gonna save Sayid's tomorrow. All you gotta do is go home, get a good night's rest. Let me do what I do.


I'm gonna go back to reading my book now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IS there anyone sexier than Sawyer in his glasses, reading?

Suzanne said...

I love the new improved Sawyer! And I've always loved that even when he was deep in con man mode, he was the only one (other than Ben) who was reading.

Bybee said...

Oh Sawyer...