Sunday, April 19, 2015

End of story

In New York City last month, I treated myself to some shoes. We hadn't set foot in a single bookstore (gasp!), so it's the least I could come away with. But it's only this past week that the Montreal streets were finally entirely snow-free and I could wear them out. So I've been wearing them. They're my new editing shoes.

The brand is Poetic Licence, and this particular model of shoe is called "End of Story." Complete strangers have complimented me on my shoes. They're my best foot forward, my final word, my stamp of approval. My end of story.

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

OMG, those are so cute!

Cloud said...

Those are amazing shoes!

Cipriano said...

Well now, not that I have a shoe-fetish or anything [that I am aware of] -- but you can add my compliments now to your other ones. Those do look truly gorgeous. Elegant, and very "end of story"-ish.