Friday, August 25, 2006

Renee's audio book club

Because sometimes we want to talk and listen about books, rather than write and read about them.

Renee has the brilliant idea to produce an audio montage of readers talking about a single book. The first selection is Never Let Me Go, by Kazuo Ishiguro. Call 415.992.8622:
Tell me whatever you want about the novel. Tell me what you liked, what you disliked, or just your reactions. What made you think? What images or words stuck with you? Read me passages from the book... Feel free to be creative.


At present there is no fixed deadline for voicemall submissions. I haven't read the book yet, but am considering it.

Read more about Renee's project here.

I can't wait to hear what everyone has to say about this book, to put voices to your names, and to know what future selections are in store.

No comments: