Wednesday, January 05, 2005

"I can't tell you"

Officially, the Templars don't exist, but a letter last year signed on behalf of their grand master demanded an apology from the Vatican for having persecuted them in the 14th century.

The man in Hertfordshire (not Dan Brown) to whom the letter was traced has this to say:

"Among my peers, there are people like me who believe that these issues deserve further attention ... There's a new generation coming through that strongly believes it's time to be a bit more open. I'm part of that generation." Besides, he says ominously, "Things are about to happen that will deserve attention."


Still no word on where the Holy Grail might be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The grail? Near Ste Agathe, of course (don't ask, I'm not telling).

As for the Templars, I have enough on my plate.

I'm still in conversation with God. We haven't yet reached the negotiating stage.